I must admit - I've been awful at keeping this blog going. And it's something I want to be have - so I can share experiences with my friends and family, take time to reflect on things, and have them to look back at later on.
One thing I am good at doing, is snapping pictures. So my goal for now - is to post photos on Fridays. Otherwise known as the Friday Photo Dump.
(from left to right, clockwise, unfortunately not in order of occurance)
1. Jamba Juice after Pure Barre class. I started Pure Barre this week, and it's been challenging. Last night I rewarded myself with a little treat on the late train home.
2. Chris and the UHaul! We moved him into his new apartment Sunday, which is very exciting!
3. Mori! (at Hiro's Japanese Hibachi Grill in Albany) This dinner is always a treat - we got take away after the move. Such a nice reward - and the BEST leftovers on Monday.
4. Saturday night we saw Chris' niece in the play Thoroughly Modern Millie. She was MILLIE! and she was fabulous and adorable. It was a lot of fun.
5. Me ... in the mirror in my Christmas present from Chris. LuLuLemon workout pants and top. I wore this to Zumba this week. My mom and I started Zumba last week, so this was out second week there - and I'm so proud of her!
6. Maybe the best thing about this week! My best friend Erin and her husband DJ welcomed their baby boy Benjamin early Tuesday am. He is SO precious, and I got to hang out with him twice this week.
Here's to the weekend!